- Run AR reports daily / weekly for each client account.
- Prioritize claims for AR work based on aging , dollar value, and other criteria.
- Assign AR accounts and prioritized claims to AR Associates for completion on a daily or weekly as appropriate.
- Assign collection targets for each client account.
- Audit AR work to ensure collection , productivity and quality targets are met ( e.g 80 claim per day accociate with > 95 % resolved accurately + collection targets).
- Attend management meetings to present results and formulate continual process improvement and effectiveness.
- Ensure patient balances are handled optimally by AR. Associates – (3 collection attempts – 2 statements + one call; send patient balances with 3 failed collection attempts to collection agency with client permission; ensure monthly report to clients with a list of patient balances that are paid and unpaid.
Stringe knowledge in Medical Billing and Healthcare Accounting process capability to lead large team, business acumen, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spark and high energy levels.
Graduates with Good Communication Skills (Oral and written) and Analytical Skills required for AR Calling for Medical Billing Process.
Candidate will be responsible for Client communication and patient communication for collections. Also, will be responsible for fixing claims and processing the claims.