You will be responsible for managing large Medical Coding projects for various specialties like Radiology, IVR, Emergency Room and Hospitals. You will lead, manage, motivate and develop the coding team and implement standards of excellence. You will be the single point of contact for your customers with regard Project Transitioning, scale up, execution and quality of work.
If you have handled more than 25 FTEs in Medical coding process domain, please forward your details by responding to this Ad.
Strong knowledge in medical coding, Radiology or IVR, or ER practice, medical billing processes, project transition, capability to lead large team, business acumen, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spark and high energy.
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology.
- Good computer skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and without close supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate should be a graduate with at least 7 years of experience, out of which a minimum of 2 years in managing large scale projects in Healthcare domain and coding.
- Must be a Graduate/Diploma/Post graduate
Location of work:
- High growth Opportunities.
- Excellent work atmosphere.
- Remuneration commensurate with industry standards
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India